I’ve won a blog award…okay not just one..but FIVE blog awards…What can I say.. 🙂 ? who knew I was so special?? LOL..
My awards came from some other fabulous bloggers, in no particular order:
Sheona Hamilton-Grant : http://sheonas.blogspot.com/
Debbie Flood: http://debbieflood.blogspot.com/
Karie-Ann Cooper: http://artbykarie-ann.blogspot.com/
Jane Augentstein: http://janeaugenstein.blogspot.com/
Sally Lancaster: http://sallylancasterportraits.blogspot.com/
Upon acceptance of this award, (or awards I should say) I am supposed to list 7 things about myself, then pass the award award to seven of my favorite art related blogs. Here it goes:
1. I’m addicted to Fisherman’s Friend Cherry Lozenges. You don’t have to have a cold to eat them..if you see me and you want one, just ask, I will share!
2. I love a good red wine. Currently best buy is ’06 Syrah/Cab called ‘The Ruins’ from South Africa. It’s organic too.
3. I love to paint to music in the studio. I go through phases, but on most days, I will always go for a wee-bit of Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters..*sigh*
4. I dream of owning a house on a hill with a spectacular view.
5. I love to cook and entertain for friends. I”m actually pretty good at it.
6. I spend my days painting and drawing horses, but I wish I had more time to be horsey.
7. Last addiction..Spin Class..it’s a love/hate thing at times.
It’s difficult to find seven of my favorite art blogs that haven’t won the award yet. I’m going to tweek the rules and add some websites, architecture and horsey blogs I visit often too.
1. Duane Keiser, Daily Painter: http://duanekeiser.blogspot.com/
2. Blackburn Architects, Equine Architecture: http://blackburnarch.wordpress.com/
3. Dutch Masters Construction, also Equine Architecture: http://www.dutchmasters.on.ca/
4. New Perth Farms, Dutch Warmblood Breeder: http://newperthfarm.blogspot.com/
5. Braecrest Stables, young horse trainer supreme, Claire Hunter: http://www.braecreststables.com/
6. Elegant Expressions Farm, Canadian Warmblood Breeder: http://www.elegantexpressionsfarm.com/index.html
7. The Laurel Tracey Gallery, I just love the work here: http://www.laureltraceygallery.com/index.php